Are you tired of politics as usual in Lake County? I ask for your vote to be our Independent Voice on the County Board of Supervisors.
As a local Pharmacist and Small Business Owner for nearly four decades, I’m dedicated to helping the people of Lake County. My experience includes:
- Military Veteran who served our nation overseas;
- Medical Professional who hosted a weekly radio program on health care;
- Small Business Owner who served as Board President of Sutter Lakeside Hospital;
- Community Volunteer who was honored by Congressman Mike Thompson.
I strongly believe in preserving the rural and small-town quality of life that makes Lake County such a great place to call home. That’s why I refused to sell my Pharmacy business to corporate drugstore chains and kept it locally owned instead.
As your new County Supervisor, I will stand up to the special interests and put the people of Lake County first. My priorities include:
- Preserving agricultural land and open space by preventing high density development.
- Working closely with local homeowners to reduce excessive fire insurance costs.
- Supporting local businesses and attracting new jobs to help our children stay in Lake County.
- Opposing higher taxes and excessive county government salaries that residents can’t afford!
I’d be honored to earn your vote and represent you on the Lake County Board of Supervisors. If you have questions or concerns you’d like to share, please contact me personally at 707-489-1654 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.